Each of our Managed WordPress hosting comes with a Free DNS management for your domains. When your WordPress hosting has been setup, the DNS zones will be automatically setup. We run cluster of our DNS name service and therefore managing it would be something out from your WordPress control panel.
Here are the steps to manage your WordPress domain DNS zones.
1. Login to your client area portal
2. On your client area portal dashboard, click on Domains > Manage DNS.
3. You will be provided with a list of your WordPress subscription.
4. To edit the zone (update existing DNS records or to create new records), click the "pencil square box" just below the "Add New Zone" button.
5. All your existing records will be showing up. To edit any of the existing zone records, just make the changes and click the "Save" button.
6. To add a new record, click the "Add Record" button and fill in the new record name, type and value. Click the Add Record once you are done. You will be redirected back to the page as Step.5. Click Save Changes button once you are done with the changes.