How To Renew Domain Name Before Expiry Date?
- If your domain name was already expired, you won't be able to renew your domain name via this option.
There should have an invoice for domain renewal already generated for you.
- If your domain name was expired and fall under domain redemption period, a domain redemption fee
will apply subject to the registrar's policies.
- If you have any enquiries about domain renewal, kindly contact through firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Login into WPWebhost Billing System at here
2) Go to Domains, then "My Domains".
3) Click on "arrow icon" button of the domain name which you wish to renew. Then go to “Renew.”
4) Select up to how many years you wish to renew your domain name from the drop down list.
5) Click on “Add to Cart" then "View Cart."
6) Click on "Checkout"
7) You may choose between 2 payment options
(Pay by Paypal / Credit Card).
8) You will need to tick on “I have read and agree to the Terms of Service” and then click on “Complete Order”.
9) You may proceed to make the payment from your end.
10) Your domain name will be renewed within 1 working day upon payment confirmation.