Both our WordPress Lite and Expert Managed hosting support unlimited of park domains. But if you are on the Expert plan, you can create up to 30 websites on your single WordPress subscription.
A park domain (also called domain alias) is just a single domain that you can setup in your WordPress control panel so that the park domain points to the same website content as your primary WordPress domain name. This is different from the 30 websites that you are allowed to setup in the Expert plan that each website can have their own different web content.
Upon you have setup your park domain or new domain, you can point your domain name to the following DNS name server at your domain registrar so that you can manage the DNS records from your client area portal. If you would have register the domain with us, this would have been automatically taken care off.
Name Server 1 : ns111.wpwebhost.com 184.108.40.206
Name Server 2 : ns112.wpwebhost.com 220.127.116.11
Name Server 3 : ns113.wpwebhost.com 18.104.22.168
Once the name server is added, please follow the steps below to create the DNS zones so the traffic of your domain can be directed to the right web server destination.
1. Login to your client area portal to access to your WordPress Control Panel.
2. Click on Domains > Manage DNS
3. Click the Add New Zone button within the "Other" box.
4. As the pop up shows, fill in the domain name and IP address of your new domain.
If you are pointing this domain to your existing WordPress Managed hosting, you can obtain the IP address via your WordPress control panel dashboard. Based on the example below, the IP address of your Managed hosting is 22.214.171.124.
5. Once the zones has been added, the DNS records will be auto populated with our default configured value. Click on the "Pencil" box beside the delete button if you wish to review and edit the record accordingly. You can also refer to our "How to Modify your DNS records" steps by steps on getting the DNS records changed.